- 10 days/ 9 nights.
- 9 Breakfast and Dinner. 7 Lunch.
- 3.5* Deluxe Hotels and Resorts.
- All Transfers by A/C coach with pushback seats.
- Visit the land of Krishna, Dham and Jyotirlinga. These are not just temples but architectural marvels. Our temple visit includes: Dwarkadhish Temple, Somnath Temple, Nageshwar Temple, Kirti Temple, Hathee Singh Jain Temple and Akshardham Temple.
- Light and sound shows.
- Jungle Safaris: Visit to world’s only Asiatic Lions reserve, “The Gir National Park”. And, world’s last population of the Khur sub-species of the wild ass at Little Rann Of Kutch.
- Experience some of the famous Heritage sights: Rani ki Vav, Modhera Sun Temple, Adalaj Step-well, Ashoka Rock, Uparkot Fort, Mahabat Maqbara, Darbar Hall Museum and Gandhi Ashram.
- Small size Assisted group tour of like-minded people.
Arrival at Ahmedabad Airport/Railway station, check-in to the Hotel and relax.
We will start our sightseeing with Akshardham Temple. The focal point of the complex is the Akshardham Mandir, which measures 108 feet high, 131 feet wide and 240 feet long and features 97 carved pillars, 17 domes, 8 balconies, 220 stone beams and 264 sculpted figures. Next is Hathee Singh Jain Temple a beautiful crafted temple which was an initiative of a wealthy trader who passed away at the age of 49. Later completed by his wife. It costed 8 lakh in 1828! And supported nearby families by providing them employment for nearly 2 years in a period when the region was facing drought. A short visit to Iskon Temple and overnight stay at Ahmedabad.
|3.5* Hotel||Lunch & Dinner||A/C Coach|
We will start our day with a visit to famous Patola weaving. Patola-weaving is a closely guarded family tradition. There are three families in Patan that weave these highly prized double ikat saris. It is said that this technique is taught to no one in the family, but only to the sons. It can take six months to one year to make one sari due to the long process of dying each strand separately before weaving them together. You may have to pay more than a lakh to wear a beautifully crafted Patola saree.
Rani ki Vav aka Ranki StepWell and then a drive to Modhera (Modhera Sun Temple), both of these places are architectural wonders and the first one is also a UNESCO World Heritage site. A drive to Bajana/Patdi and evening check-in to the hotel. At evening take Village Safari. O/N Stay at Bajana/Patdi. [250 Kms / 5 Hrs].
|3* Resort||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||A/C Coach|
Visit Wild Ass Sanctuary at Little Rann Of Kutch, unfortunately world’s last population of the Khur sub-species of the wild ass and fortunately we still have a place to watch these beautiful species. After that a visit to Little Rann Of Kutch. Later Drive to Jamnagar. Overnight stay at Jamnagar. [250 Kms / 5 Hrs]
|3.5* Hotel||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||A/C Coach|
Early morning checkout post Breakfast and proceed to Dwarka. A place know for Dwarkadhish Temple (one of the Char Dhams and 98th Divya Desam of Vishnu ji). According to legend, the original temple was believed to have been built by Krishna's grandson, Vajranabha, over the hari-griha (Krishna ji’s residential place). Reach hotel and proceed for the temple followed by a visit to Nageshwar Temple (Jyotirlinga), Rukmani Temple & Beyt Dwarka. In case time allows, we will attend evening Arti at Dwarkadhish Temple. O/N Stay At Dwarka.
|4* Resort||Breakfast & Dinner||A/C Coach|
Attend morning Arti at temple and checkout post breakfast and proceed for Somnath. En-route visit to Porbandar (Visit Kirti Temple, Sudama Temple, Shri Hari Temple) & then drive to Somnath. Evening check-in to the hotel & then visit Somnath Temple (it is believed to be among the first of the twelve Jyotirlinga), we will attend Light and Sound Show at the temple. O/N stay at Somnath. [250 Kms / 5-6 Hrs]
|3.5* Hotel||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||A/C Coach|
Checkout from the hotel post breakfast and proceed for Diu. The place known for it’s beautiful beach. Places you may visit are Diu fort, Gangeshwar Temple and Nagoa Beach. O/N Stay At Dir. [50 Kms/1 Hr]
|3* Resort||Breakfast & Dinner||A/C Coach|
Checkout from the hotel post breakfast and proceed for Gir. Visit Devaliya Safari Park, you will surely sight a lion out here with other few species of animals. The park is visited via government bus only [Wednesday Close]. O/N Stay At Gir. [50 Kms/1 Hr]
|3.5* Resort||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||A/C Coach|
Early morning Safari at Gir National Park!! Experience the thrill of encountering “The King” in his natural habitat. Post safari checkout checkout from the hotel and proceed for Junagadh. Here, visit Ashoka Rock, Uparkot Fort, Mahabat Maqbara & Darbar Hall Museum. Later drive to Rajkot, a culinary delight! The city offers some authentic Gujarati and non-Gujarati thali meals. Evening at leisure and O/N stay at Rajkot. [170 Kms / 3.5 Hrs]
|3.5* Hotel||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||A/C Coach|
Breakfast at hotel and then check out to proceed for Ahmedabad. Checkin to the hotel and visit Adalaj Step-well & Gandhi Ashram. The Sabarmati ashram is sited between a jail and a crematorium, as Gandhi ji believed that a satyagrahi has invariably to go to either place. Acceptance of consciousness eradicates the fear and a fearless man could have done what he did! [ 230 Kms / 5 Hrs ]
|3.5* Hotel||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner||-|
Post breakfast departure to your hometown with memories of Saurashtra tour.
- 9 Nights and 10 days accommodations at 3* deluxe category hotels/resorts on twin sharing basis. We provide single sharing accommodation for a supplementary cost. In case interested, please let us now while making the booking itself. All rooms are base category.
- Breakfast(9), Lunch(7) and Dinner(9). Set menu or buffet for all meals. We have not included lunch at some places where it is difficult to arrange or some good street food is available so that you can try local street dishes of Gujarat. Breakfast and Dinner would be provided in hotel and Lunch in local restaurants. 1 liter bottle of water every day. Only Veg meal would be served at most of the places.
- Services of Travel Buddy experienced in taking care of elderly (45+ age group). I Gaurav Kumar founder of “Phurr” go along with all my group tours to ensure we provide the best traveling experience to all group members.
- Group pickup/drop from Airport.
- Toll tax and parking fee of group vehicle.
- Sightseeing entry tickets to monuments as per tour plan.
- Sightseeing entry tickets to monuments and Gir national park as per tour plan. **Gir National Park Safari tickets are subject to availability. We will try our best to get it done but it’s not guaranteed. The earlier you book the better chance you have to get Safari tickets for Gir.
- Goods and Service Tax payable to Govt. of India.
- Some of the sightseeing points might get closed on particular days therefore we reserve right to change the itinerary, however we will make sure everything is covered in best possible way.
- Train and airfare To and Fro from your hometown is not included.
- Sightseeing, attraction and services tickets not mentioned in inclusions.Like: additional Jeep safari, extension or additional safari, Camera fee etc.
- VIP entry to the Temple not inclusive in package.
- Any extension of stay in hotel and check-in/check-out time pre/post standard 1time followed at all domestic hotels.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, beverages, personal meal orders, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, room service charges, airport departure tax etc.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delay of more than 2 hours personal health problem, road blocks, landslide, accidents & any emergency evacuations.
- Any meals, beverages and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Extra Services, if taken.
- Room upgrade charges incase required.
Book This Tour
How to Book?
- Call us on (+91) # 9999459798/9711596164 or email us email@example.com and request your booking
- Send us a copy of Identity, Address and Age proof (on mail or WhatsApp).
- Pay Rs.5,000 as 'tour booking fee' by on-line NEFT/IMPS transfer or cheque in favour of our bank account.
- Pay balance amount 30 days before tour departure date.
- If you want us to make train/flight booking, approx. amount of same to be paid at time of booking. Remaining to be adjusted with balance payment. Please call us for further details.
I am at Delhi, will I go alone from Delhi? Ans: We don’t plan travel from a specific region as we get customer from all over India. Though we can still suggest you the best possible ways to reach and depart (both Flights and Train). Most of our travellers from a Delhi will travel in the same train or flight which has been suggested by us. You do not need to worry, you won’t be travelling alone from Delhi at least. In case you are not from Delhi, we try to patch you up with a co-traveller from same location.
I am a single woman, is it safe for me? Ans: We have a good percentage of single women joining each tour and we put in extra effort to ensure your safety by ensuring someone is always there to help you out. Talk to us and you will be more confident in joining us. Just call us now!
How can I book train or Flight to reach and depart from the specified cities? Ans: You are most welcome to contact us for arranging Train/Air travel arrangement from your hometown. We will charge no extra service charges for it. Only the net cost of arrangement has to be provided at the time of booking. In case required, please specify at the time of booking itself. Or, take suggestion from us and book from a nearby dealer or yourself.
However, Air/Train tickets are subject to availability and we request you to book as soon as possible to ensure your seats and to get cheapest Air fare. Please contact us for additional information on how to Reach Ahmedabad and return from Ahmedabad.
Thank You Gaurav for making Jaipur-Ranthambore-Agra trip a memorable one for my Parents (Goldy Cheema and Harinder Pal Singh Cheema). They can't stopping praising Phurr and the organiser. I'm so happy to see my parents so happy after coming back from the trip. Thank you Gaurav for adding that family touch in the trip. Keep up the good work and best of luck for future.- - Jasleen Arpan Salwan (Delhi)
Phurr Travel is indeed most professional personal caring travel group. Recently I traveled with them to Jaipur, Ranthambore and Agra tour and find their quality, quantity, accuracy and customers delight superb/outstanding . Mr. Gaurav, it's promoter is a nice young man who knows customer's expectations . He understands if a customer is to him out of so many options it got to be given VVIP treatment and he renders. I wish him all the best with my strong recommendations.- - Mahavir Tiwari (Gurgaon)
Phurr travellers have added another set of satisfied clients who had super fun,met some great people who were like minded and on top of that found an amazing person Mr Gaurav who is an informed traveler. The stories which I have heard from my parents in law about the recent trip literally made me feel that Gaurav goes an extra mile to ensure that he was traveling with his own family and took utmost care of people around him. It was a well organized tour and gave us the confidence that our parents will enjoy and at the same time taken care of when it is Gaurav and his team. Kudos! It was all the more surprising to see my father in law talking endless good things and praising Gaurav’s style of keeping the group engaged and made sure they are safe & comfortable. The arrangements were neatly done, well planned & catered to travel styles for elders. I definitely recommend all the kids to be rest assured when there parents are on a trip with Phurr. Look forward for more such trips with you guys!- - Kriti Prateek (Delhi)
Review time! So it started with my mother coming across this page “Phurr” which is a travel group for 45 + people. She wanted to try this as she always wishes to travel and explore places but somehow the timing never matched with our schedule. However what made her more interested was that the trips were very budget friendly (to take that risk of even if it does not go well its fine!). I must say I was very much apprehensive about whether she will enjoy and most importantly if she would be comfortable, would there be someone to help in those small needs when you travel at that age, will there be someone to assist her with the luggage etc during the journey, how will she commute from the station to hotel, what if the hotels and activities mentioned in the itinerary does not match to the actual, etc and etc. Even so I took details of all the hotel reservations and contact numbers before her trip started but none of them was of any use..all thanks to Gaurav! As soon as my mother boarded the train he was in touch with her. Even so he figured out that the train was running late much before even I did. He was there on the station waiting for her and I knew that I can worry less with such a great start. Also my mother was amazed with all the arrangements, the hotels was exactly as mentioned in the itinerary. Also there were so many activities, games involved in between the sight seeings that she had a lot of fun along with the other group members. So much so, that she had no time to even call me or talk to me much during the trip. She mentioned that Gaurav was an awesome travel buddy and ensured each member is having fun always. After this wonderful experience I am insisting my mother to travel more with Phurr. I strongly recommend this travel group. Happy travelling!!- - Yashi Nangalia (Mumbai)
I would definitely recommend Phurr to people around me. All the credit goes to Mr. Gaurav, the organiser. I’m saying this so confidently because my in laws (Goldy Cheema and Harinder Pal Singh Cheema) recently went on the tour to Jaipur-Ranthambore-Agra. They really had a comfortable stay and enjoyed thoroughly. The trip was planned so well especially keeping in mind the age group. Thank you Gaurav for putting so much efforts to make it perfect for your travellers. Keep up the good work and wish you all the best for future.- - Arpan Salwan (Delhi)
Phurr travels are very good tour organiser, we appreciate their sincerity and public dealing very much from our hearts. The organiser used to take too much pain for their esteemed customers. In fact Mr Gaurav Kumar is a nice gentleman who is the main architect behind all the tours. They can be contacted for any forthcoming tours. All the best.- - Kamal Kumar Srivastava (Lucknow)
Back from a lovely trip with unknown people. At first I had some apprehensions bcoz I had found this group on Facebook and I had shortlisted it as it was budget friendly. My daughter encouraged me so I took the leap of faith and now I thank god for that!! Gaurav became a friend a travel buddy in couple of hrs...very caring but also at times giving that extra push so that no one miss anything that will be regretted afterwards. He even took care to keep us entertained by playing tambola and antakshari after the day tour when everyone seemed to be engaged in their mobile. Thank you Gaurav for accompanying us on those random shopping plans. I totally enjoyed the trip and looking forward for more info future.- - Sunita Tharad Nangalia (Kolkata)
I have an opportunity to go to Ranthambore safari with Phurr travel group it was an amazing experience. Mr. Gaurav Kumar is a great organiser. The itinerary was planned in such a way that we all group travellers were so much excited n enthusiastic that we never realised any hassle. It was at ease especially for my husband . Everything was well organised by Gaurav. Food n Hotels were at par excellence n utmost important was he treated each one of us(all travellers r 50+) as his own parents n family members.i m looking forward for more trips n want to phurr n explore new places with this travel group. Extremely safe for solo woman traveller also Thanks Gaurav ji for such an amazing tour. Last but not least his humbleness n down to earth behaviour is always appreciated- - Reena Vikram (Delhi)
My daughter sponsored a 4 days tour package for me through Phurr - A Travel and Adventure Group for 45+/ Senior citizens to Jaipur-Ranthambore-Agra. Phurr Travel organiser Mr. Gaurav Kumar’s interaction with travellers is really good. He listens to every ones needs and problems very patiently and solves them quickly, encouraging the travellers to travel with ease. He provides service of guides at each and every place. Those who find it difficult to walk or climb on the 1st day were found doing these easily from the next day onwards. Thus their confidence level and energy level increases day by day. I have enjoyed sightseeing, seeing tigers from their living place, seeing Palaces and forts and swimming at the heritage resort. The stay and food provided was also very good. I enjoyed the trip very much. I love to travel with Phurr Travel group again as it gives plenty of Phurr. The care of the organiser Mr. Gaurav Kumar and the wonderful everlasting memories of the travel will remain forever in my memory. In my opinion giving a chance to travel with Phurr – A Travel Group to your parents and elders will surely change their minds as the tour stimulates their stamina level and confidence. So I recommend everyone to give a chance and encourage 45+/ Senior citizens to experience a travel through Phurr A Travel Group. ….Hats off to Mr. Gaurav Kumar, the organiser of Phurr a Travel and Adventure Group.- - Remadevi IC (Kerala)
Services of Phurr travels are excellent. Gaurav listens to each problem very patiently and try to solve them at his best. Keep it up!!- - Mrs. Jaspal Kaur Sikka (Delhi)
Copyright © 2018 Phurr. All Rights Reserved.